Warm summer nights create just the right vibe to hold your reception or event outdoors. We just love sipping on champagne under the stars and eating al-fresco. Here are some of our favorite ideas to make your outdoor wedding as perfect as possible:
- White lights – we love any excuse to use these! Strings of twinkling white lights or glass orbs really add a glow to the surroundings and create that magical, romantic feel.
- Lanterns – these look great either dotted around pathways or even as table centerpieces.
- Candles – There’s nothing more romantic than the dark night being lit by the glow of hundreds of candles. And luckily, candles are inexpensive while looking elegant.
- Organic greenery – we love it when our brides opt for greenery and natural elements such as branches. Not only does this work really well when paired with white lights or small accents of color, but its also eliminates the need to go overboard with flowers.
- Mis-matched chairs – It is becoming even more common to mix and match chairs of different styles for a more vintage look. This trend is certainly extremely popular at rustic, outdoor weddings and can definitely help you to save part of your budget for other things!