With weddings anything could happen and there are always what if’s, but you, as the bride, can do your best to be prepared as much possible. Below is a list of emergency items every bride should carry on her wedding day:
- Concealer makeup pens: you might not have had the little, annoying zit at 7:00 a.m. but you never know what could happen at 2:00 p.m. that afternoon.
- Powder: Clinique sells this great makeup compact that you can use to freshen up your face as well as eliminate that oily, shiny forehead or nose look.
- Tic-tac’s/ Breath mints: do NOT carry gum, there are so many dangerous scenarios that can come from gum as well as the fact that a bride chewing gum in pictures looks dreadful. You can always see a wad of neon green gum at the corner of a smile, not attractive. Breath mints are compact and perfect to keep your breath fresh when speaking to all of your guests.
- Extra tube of lipstick: better to be safe than sorry. Also, it’s great to touch up for pictures!
- Tide-to go pen: you never know what could spill on you or your bridesmaids. You want the pictures to look fabulous and for everyone to feel confident with what they are wearing, without the stains.
- Little packages of tissues: this is your wedding day, and tears of happiness are expected.
- Evian Spraying Bottle: if your wedding is taking place during the summer expect to feel a tad bit warm. The Evian spray will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the day.
- Extras: bobby pins, bindis, and whatever else you might need that day. Always pack extras of the essentials.
For all of these products, count on your mom or maid of honor to have a classy looking clutch containing all of your emergency items. It’s your day, enjoy it, and be prepared for anything!