In a time where social distancing is the new normal, there are so many new things to take into consideration when planning a wedding. One of our favorite moments of a wedding is the mehendi ceremony. We are obsessed with the artwork that goes into creating the perfect bridal henna look, and finding the perfect artist requires more information than just a great portfolio. Here are some questions to ask when interviewing a mehendi artist during COVID-19:
– Are you willing to travel for the festivities?
– Will you be wearing personal protective equipment during the session?
– Have you worked with other brides during this pandemic? If yes, how did it go?
– What steps is your company taking to keep hygiene at the forefront of your employees’ minds?
– How can we see your work? Can you do a video call to show us how you do your work on a paper or model?
– In the event of a wedding postponement, what is your availability?
– Do you have a rescheduling clause in your contract?
– Is there a force majeure clause in your contract?
– How many people are you willing to work on in a single session?