When it comes to weddings, the most traditional option for your ceremony and venue is a church. But before you can booka church as your venue, there are questions that should be asked about things you can do, and more importantly, a few questions about what you cannot do. Here are a few:
- Are there any restrictions regarding flowers or candles?
- May petals be thrown?
- May a fire be present during the ceremony?
- Are there restrictions regarding ceremony attire?
- Can we decorate the church the way we want?
- What are your photography/videography restrictions?
- Do we have to use the church music?
It is important to get all of the information before you make a final decision, so always make sure to coverall your bases.