Getting bridal mehendi is one of the most important traditions in Indian culture. Henna was originally used as a form of decoration for brides that could not afford a lot of jewelry. Today, brides continue this tradition by getting their mehendi done a few days prior to their big day. When hiring a mehendi artist its important to you book someone that has experience and uses the best products.
Here are some great questions to ask your mehendi artists before signing the contract:
1. Do you charge per hour or per design?
2. Do you made your own henna? If not, where do you get it from?
3. How long does bridal mehendi take?
4. How many guests mehendi can you do in 1 hour?
5. What can I do to make my mehendi last longer?
6. How long have you been doing this?
7. What is your booking policy? Do you book more that one event a day?
8. Will you do a complimentary trial?
9. Do you do your own designs or copy from books?
10. How should I take care of my mehendi so that it lasts longer?
11. Do your prices include travel and parking charges