A horse plays a crucial role in the baraat of a South Asian Wedding. A baraat is the groom’s procession to the wedding venue, typically on a white mare. Here are some important questions to ask your horse vendor prior to booking on for your special day!
1. Has the horse participated in baraats before?
2. Does the horse handler come with an assistant?
3. Does the horse handler bring a step stool for the groom in case he may need assistance?
4. What does the horse and horse handler wear?
5. Is a carriage an option?
6. What is the policy on drones?
7. What is the refund policy should there be inclement weather?