Dreaming of a romantic getaway but afraid to travel because of the pandemic? Don’t you worry! To have a vacation filled with romance you don’t need to leave the country, or even the city! New York City has plenty of romantic hotels where you will feel like you are in a lavish retreat.
See below some of our top recommendations
- The Ludlow Hotel – Offering studio, lofts, terrace and penthouse room types, the Ludlow is the best spot in NYC to take a bubble bath.
- The William Vale – The hotel offers many amenities and special packages including rooftop ice skating at the Vale Rink, cozy cocktails at the Winter Village, and some pampering at their outdoor winter spa.
- The Mark Hotel – The Mark Hotel is a lavish staple in NYC, with their chilled bottles of Billecart Rose Champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and breakfast in bed courtesy of Chef Jean-Georges.
- Equinox Hotel– Equinox opened this luxurious, high end hotel with incredible views of Hudson yards. Besides their upscale amenities, you can also enjoy dinner-for-two al fresco at the swanky rooftop restaurant, Electric Lemon.
- Baccarat Hotel – The Baccarat Hotel might be the most glamorous place in Midtown. With services that include dinner with champagne and caviar, a couple’s photo shoot, and treatments at their renowned Spa de La Mer, it’s the best getaway.
- 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge – This is possibly the closest thing you can get to staying in a greenhouse in the city. Eco-friendly and natured inspired hotel, with the best waterfront views. This is the closest you can get to an island feeling in the city.
Thank you Guest of a Guest for compiling this amazing list!