Sonal, Ruth, Ginny, Neeti and Gaby,
Words are not enough to express our gratitude for all of your hard work! We simply cannot explain how thankful we are to the entire SJS team for making our wedding weekend spectacular and memorable, despite the rain and some hiccups along the way. Your team was so organized and determined to give us and the guests the best three days possible, and you certainly succeeded! Our families and friends could not stop ringing your praises, and we heard the following throughout the weekend and after the wedding: “The planners were always on top of it!,” “There were no questions the planners could not answer!” “The team was so calm and collected and a pleasure to be around.” “We could ask for anything, and they were always so responsive!”
Though I could never recount all of your amazing feats, there are a few noteworthy moments from our year together that I want to point out:
- Your thorough timelines were so, so helpful. They kept us, the vendors, and the Bridal Party on time and organized before and during the wedding weekend.
- Your willingness to always provide comments, suggestions and thoughts, about issues that we did not think of, was so helpful and resulted in a seamless wedding weekend.
- During our last walk through, we weren’t satisfied with a number of things, which we could not articulate. The entire SJS team dove right in, spotted the issues, spoke with the vendors, crafted creative solutions, noted everything down (and I mean everything), and ensured we were happy with the outcome. I remember saying to the team, “I feel like you are inside my head!”
- During the wedding weekend, you were always there for any questions, even during after hours. We did not feel alone any step of the way. We only had to worry about getting ready and showing up!
- You were so incredibly wonderful with our family members, catering to their every need!
- And who can forget the rain? We opted to have an outdoor ceremony, despite a forecast for rain (hoping for the best). The team was supportive of our decision, monitored the weather (using an amazing radar app), and provided us with consistent updates on when to delay the ceremony and/or when to begin. Though this was a stressful situation, the team was calm, collected, logical and willing to get drenched in the rain! There are countless pictures of the SJS team members running around to help us and the guests, without any umbrellas!
We will remain thankful to you, and will fondly remember you all each time we see wedding pictures (particularly the ones with rain!). We would also happily recommend each and every member of your team to any future brides. You were the best decision we made!
Shivani and Pratik
November, 21, 2015
Trump National Doral Miami