It can become so easy to get caught up in the madness of wedding planning, but one thing we can happily remind you to not forget in your wedding plans is creating a post-wedding brunch! The best part about a post-wedding brunch is it is a bit more of a relaxed event than some of the other hectic events taking place during your magical weekend. It is a time to really enjoy those around you and share the love.
With that being said, we want to make sure you have the best tips for creating that lovely post-wedding brunch with your lovelies!
- Who is being invited to your post-wedding brunch? All your guests or just close family members? Also keep in mind that many of your guests would leave early the day after the Reception to catch flights back home.
- Create a budget a realistic budget for your post-wedding brunch.
- Do you want a dry brunch or mimosa and bloody mary bar or a full open bar? These items would drastically change your budget.
- You can always reuse small centerpieces from your events prior to your brunch decor. Make sure to have this conversation with your decorator and who will be transporting and setting up these centerpieces.
- For all the lovely brides, don’t forget you should get hair and makeup done for your post-wedding brunch.
- Finally, it is not necessary to have a photographer and videographer for your post-wedding brunch as this is a more casual and you want to be able to enjoy your time with your family and friends.